Solved Spoofer Questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by BC2021, Apr 6, 2021.

1. BC2021

BC2021 New Member

Hello, I was HWID and Account banned for using a competitors cheats a few weeks ago and was not using a spoofer. If I wanted to just use ESP and try to play legit and am already HWID banned should I worry about a spoofer or will it not matter? Noob here appreciate any help.

Gleesh likes this.
  2. kurekjr

kurekjr New Member Customer

if you are hwid banned your not going to be able to play on any account with or without hacks. You must have a spoofer and new account in order to keep playing, or clean tracer files to delete the hwid ban

Alex510 likes this.
  3. ac4three

ac4three Member

Trying to play legit won't help, its pretty obvious even when someone's simply using ESP and you will probably get manual reports. Also, there is the anti-cheat software implemented which will probably detect it no matter what.

4. ndd1117

ndd1117 New Member

If you are HWID banned, you will need to use a spoofer. Every account you try to use will get insta-banned on startup.

5. Bonob

Bonob New Member

hey how safe is it to use ESP on main? I mean im not looking through walls and things like that but i just want to know where enemys are, not using aimbot or that kind of things

6. moritzms1993

moritzms1993 Member Customer

Not true. I used w/o spoofer and werent banned at all. So either the chair was never including a spoofer or Activision don't HWID ban. I also had shadow-ban lobbies after I got perma-banned the first time on my main account. So thats what a HWID-ban should look like right? But why can I play w/o spoofer now then? Explain xD

7. moritzms1993

moritzms1993 Member Customer

People are reporting everyone they get killed by nowadays bc its a fact that 10-20 players of 150 in the lobby has hacks.

Sitzpissa likes this.
  8. nCore

nCore Godlike Customer

There is two type of ban:
    1. Shadow ban - This is comes from other people who report you. If you dont play too obvious, you will not get reports and shadow ban.
    2.Perm ban - This comes from Activision. If EO get detected, no matter how legit you play, you will get ban like everybody else. (injection is enough to get ban)

Omnislash likes this.
  9. DanyK

DanyK Member

is it true that warzone now has a anti cheat software ?

10. Morg1313

Morg1313 New Member Customer

i just got a hwid ban aswell

11. nCore

nCore Godlike Customer

You need spoofer, or wait for the best and frozen your sub until EO comes back.

12. BC2021

BC2021 New Member

Same thing as me, account perma-banned, hopped on an alt, shadow banned for 5 days, and now im back to normal. I am just curious if I am like on a watch list or if my HWID will be grabbed immediately if I try something else. I was not using a spoofer.