1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important Owner change

Discussion in 'Announcements and News' started by Nesvarus, May 11, 2017.

By Nesvarus on May 11, 2017 at 11:32 PM
  1. Nesvarus

Nesvarus Owner Staff Member Administrator Coder

Dear EngineOwning community,

due to undisclosed reasons @Skyfail resigned from his position as Administrator and Owner on EngineOwning.
    The project is now operated by me while the rest of the staff team remains the same. You can not yet purchase subscriptions but we are working on that.

Short Q/A:
    Why?
    Skyfail and I agreed not to disclose the reasons for this.

Who will maintain the loader?
    I will do that as I also acquired the source codes.

Feel free to ask any further questions you might have in this thread.

yamato, Fluffy, Bosniaball and 2 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements and News' started by Nesvarus, May 11, 2017.

1. Twitty
      Twitty
      Um pubg finally gonna get released or nah
    2. Nesvarus
      Nesvarus
      Obviously the PUBG hack is a bit delayed because of the organisational expenses.
    3. Cryptic
      Cryptic
      Plez can i has soawrce fo chet plez? Jk lol I know that would never happen unless I either payed a lot of money or became an eo dev.
    4. lion
      lion
      Just FYI: Later today all subscriptions will be extended by a week.
    5. Cryptic
      Cryptic
      LIT!
    6. Dave15243
      Dave15243
      Best of luck to Skyfail and congrats to you Nesvarus.. Whatever reason he left I'm sure it's a good one !!
      Kraisie and Skyfail like this.
    7. Skyfail
      Skyfail
      Thanks, I will definetly miss EO!
      Cre3per and Bosniaball like this.
    8. Twixxy
      Twixxy
      Is there any reason I can't purchase atm? I really wanna purchase 3 days trial for bo2 :p
    9. Nesvarus
      Nesvarus
      I'm sorry but we did not fully set up payment solutions yet, you can probably purchase by tomorrow.
    10. Kraisie
      Kraisie
      vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
      I guess something still needs some adjustments.

EDIT: Nvm I'm secs too late :(
      HyperCheat and Twixxy like this.
    11. Twixxy
      Twixxy
      any possibility I could pay privately? Been waiting for 3 days to be able to get the cheats lol but if i can't ill wait for tomorrow :D
      --- Double Post Merged, May 12, 2017 ---
      lol
    12. Nesvarus
      Nesvarus
      No, sorry.
      I can give you some free days when you buy it tomorrow tho :)
    13. Twixxy
      Twixxy
      I would appreciate that very much :) will definitely buy tomorrow
    14. Dave15243
      Dave15243
      I am sure many will miss having you here as well man.. In the mean time I guess you will stay in touch with EO? You and your staff crafted one of the if not the best rep sites on the market in game hacking...
    15. Skyfail
      Skyfail
      Thanks.
      I'll snoop around in the forum now and then but I won't be involved in anything else.

I'm positive that I put EO in good hands tho so it definetly won't lose its good reputation :)
      Dave15243 and Kraisie like this.
    16. Kraisie
      Kraisie
      @Nesvarus what do you think of a neongreen custom color? Skyfail wasn't very amused, but I hope you realise the need of it :)

#plsnoban<3
      HyperCheat likes this.
    17. Dave15243
      Dave15243
      Alright man .. Once again thanks and good luck.. We will hold Nesvarus to the rest :p ..
    18. Nesvarus
      Nesvarus
      what
      Kraisie likes this.
    19. Nvidia
      Nvidia
      Best of luck to Skyfail and thank you for all the work you've done in the past. I have very much enjoyed the results of it. :)

Now I understand your highest priority is probably PUBG, but will Dirty Bomb still get updated? It's been down since February. I'm also never quite sure if its working or not, because its still available for purchase through the site and the loader has it too. Should probably disable it for the time being.

Anyways, congrats, looking forward to see new stuff.