HWID BAN

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by lucden, Sep 13, 2020.

1. lucden

lucden New Member Customer

i downloaded this bc i was sick of coming acros hackers so i thought id have them for a hacked lobby i used the hacks once all i had on was radar and i was banned in 3 hours.... this stuff is obviously detected

2. MillerG12

MillerG12 Member Customer

I used it for 3 days last weekend with everything on and didnt have an issue. Did you follow all the instructions?

3. drapsii

drapsii Member

i think eo is detected

4. Yes of course, stop spreading bullshit.

It's like *I turn everything on and I start killing the whole server getting 12.0 K/D ratios, then I got banned and* "OMG THE CHEAT IS DETECTED!!!"

xD No, it's "detected" if you play blatanty, but that's just like any other cheat.

nunes likes this.
  5. falzon

falzon Member

Surely they're wrong, but I'd like to say once again that I've got banned 3 times. The first i did deserve it, i played like a dickhead and I don't complaint at all. But then I've created two more accounts, using the EO only for hw spoofing, I swear I didn't even activate a single option, I played one game in both accounts and I got banned. The "injection" is still the same, I had no anything else running.
    I'd like to buy the software once again, but I'm afraid (I'm not gonna buy another motherboard !!). How can we be sure 100% EO hasn't been detected?

6. Diapersniper

Diapersniper New Member Customer

Negative been using for 5 months no bad over 1100 games played

7. Open Fire

Open Fire Well-Known Member Customer

It's not detected. What's obvious is you did something wrong and suffered the consequences.

Learn from your mistakes and try again. Follow instructions carefully. Btw i think you broke a record ... Only 3 hours wtf lol ...

8. drapsii

drapsii Member

so how can i start playing again, my main got perma and an alt got shadow banned. now im here

9. falzon

falzon Member

Did you get banned previously? Have you been using the same pc?