1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BO2 EO

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Mister22, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Mister22

Mister22 Member

My Friend Showed a Bit Of EO To Me
    On Bo2 and I Still Have 2 Questions

How Radar Works And How Is Compared To ESP

Cause I Still Dont Know Those Things
    :) Thanks

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  2. Kraisie

Kraisie EO Addict Customer

Radar shows a map where the dots on it show a player. It is like a VSAT, but not in the normal map (you can play around with the settings and try to get the same size etc and place it as an overlay on the normal map). The differnece to the ESP is that you can not see the exact spot of the enemy, but the direction. Just like on the normal map. And with the ESP you see, position, posture, (weapon) and height-difference etc. But with ESP you can not see what is behind you, what you can do with radar.

kokole likes this.
  3. Mister22

Mister22 Member

Ah Ok And What You Mean With Behind? Cause Only Radar I Know Is Vsat
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 9, 2017 ---
    So If i Put Radar On The MiniMap It Shows All Enemys?

4. Kraisie

With behind I mean that you do not have eyes on the back of your head. You can not see people behind you even with esp. But you see the dots on the map for players behind you. Then you can turn around and shoot them.
    Yeah, more or less xD when you place the radar as overlay on the ingame-map you have the same size as that map, so you can not see everyone (the one in the top-left-corner). But if you change the settings so the radar is not the seize/etc of the map you can see where every player is.

Overall it is a good addition to esp because like I said you can not see the people behind you with esp, but with the radar.

5. Mister22

Mister22 Member

Ah Ok And Then When I Buy Ppl Will Give Legit Settings And All Settings For WH? And Also Using Silent Aim If I Shot I Cant Lose GUnFight Right?

And Also FOV1 Reduces That ? Basically ESP When Spawn Flip Doesnt Show Anyone And I Have Only To Turn On? Ah Now I Know a Bit
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 9, 2017 ---
    Basically On Demolition Is The Only Mode Where ESP Only Is Enough?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  6. Kraisie

There is a thread by ALPHA about perfect settings for every playstyle (legit to rage). There he has some pretty neat settings.

SilentAim is legit with fov1, but you can still lose a gun fight with it.

I think esp only is already good. You can use esp only everywhere else also.

7. Mister22

Mister22 Member

ah ok since when i get pc back i will buy that i want to know if there was like a 100% win gunfight but prefiring and wirh silent the chance is very low. now i see btw ur prestige master using cheats? that mean is possibile to hide witouth ban right? for very long time

8. Kraisie

Yeah I have a account that is prestige master with 420 hours playtime and some rage gameplays from time to time so it is possible to play with the hack a long time and dont't get banned. Another account is now prestige 6 with like 100 hours and also no ban.

Yup, you should not lose a gun fight, with that, but it could happen. I uploaded a video with clips from a 71-1 gameplay. Those were other settings (rage), but I still died once, because I had to reload... If I would have reloaded before my gunfight-wins would be 100%. With that I want to say, that 100% gunfightwins are easy to achieve, but you gotta keep your eyes open :)

9. Mister22

Mister22 Member

Ok Ok Thaanks Can I Add U On Steam?

10. Kraisie

Sorry I just add people that I know personally.

AimBRoT likes this.
  11. Mister22

Mister22 Member

Lol.. i just wanted to see ur stats and also some ur games to know how to hide better :(

12. Kraisie

If you don't know the most common spots you should first start to learn the game clean. When you know where the spots are, where to look and how to keep an area "clean" of enemies, then you can start hacking even better and with a lot lower risk.

My stats vary from account to account. So it would not really help at all. But I would read this thread : https://www.engineowning.com/threads/avoiding-manual-bans.921/ it states all important about "the best" stats in bo2 to not get banned.

13. Mister22

Mister22 Member

Thanks Btw I Know Spots I Can But Hiding On Map Like Aftermath Or Turbine Where Idk Shit And Spawn Are Randoms Is A Bit Hard
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2017 ---
    I Havent Bought EO For Now I Will When I Get PC Back So I Cant Look That

14. Kraisie

Forgot that you can not see it atm xD

15. Mister22

Mister22 Member

Yup Cause This Is My 1st Hack Bought ;) So At Start Is a Bit Hard To Hide Cause I Never Hacked With Legit Settings xD
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2017 ---
    At All ESP + Radar Works Like The Vsat Right?

16. Kraisie

Yup, but ESP is even more than VSAT.

17. Mister22

Mister22 Member

Ok Ok