1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Ops 2 71-1 kinda rage

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Kraisie, Dec 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 30 days old.
  1. Kraisie

Kraisie EO Guru Customer

Heyho h4xz0rs,

Actually I wanted to take part in the EO-Winter Contest, but I was not able to finish a video in time. Since this video should have some christmas-music etc in it I thought I will do it for christmas, but I still was not able to do it, so I threw that video away. Now I wanted to finish at least one video, that I can publish. I sat down while I had time (yeeey vacation xD) and did something else to upload still in this year. Now it is finished and I want to present it to you:

It's kinda different from my other videos, but nontheless I think it's okay for my editingskills, which are not really existent:

Have fun cheating and a happy new year :)

View: https://youtu.be/A6VuSk3xnsE

Fluffy, HyperCheat, Haxelent and 3 others like this.
  2. kokole

kokole Coder Staff Member Coder

Thanks for the contribution!

Kraisie and AimBRoT like this.
  3. Fluffy

Fluffy EO Addict

i only comment because eo is down :c

Kraisie likes this.
  4. Kraisie

Kraisie EO Guru Customer

I know that feel, wanted to play some rounds too, but when I need EO, it is down :'(

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    HyperCheat and Fluffy like this.
  5. Nova

Nova 191 loves me c: Trusted

how arn't you banned with rage cheating on a max prestiged account.

Fluffy likes this.
  6. Kraisie

Kraisie EO Guru Customer

If I rage then it is for like 1 or 2 games in a month, it does not happen often and out of some reason TAC seems to be okay with that. I don't know why I am not banned, but I have no problem with that to be honest xD

HyperCheat likes this.
  7. Fluffy

Fluffy EO Addict

@Kraisie yea mate i rage sometimes on my Main account too with 360 aimangle or Aimbot/Autowall its fucking nice XD and i never got banned for that and i never had Screenshots Cleard

8. lowfry

lowfry this is not my website Staff Member Administrator

@moinmoin and me raged on three weekends in a row without a ban. For some reason it seems like the chance to get banned mid-week is higher than on e.g. a Saturday.

HyperCheat and Fluffy like this.
  9. Fluffy

Fluffy EO Addict

yep thats it

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 30 days old.